We are happy to offer patients the facility to book online for
In order to run the most efficient service possible, we practice what is called “diary zoning”. Basically it is better to schedule certain procedures for specific times of the day.
When making appointments for patients we need to make sure that we allocate an appropriate amount of time for the appointment. We also need to make sure that we correctly assess how urgently patients need to get in to see us.
The most efficient way to do this is by a telephone call. If this does not suit you, we can organise your appointment by email.
The choice is yours:
A refundable deposit of not less than 50 Euro is normally required for all appointments. Please have a debit or credit card to hand when making an appointment.
1) Our dental chairs have a Maximum Patient Weight Limit of 135 KG (21.2 stone ). Unfortunately we are unable to accommodate patients above this weight.
2) If your examination or treatment is covered by PRSI then your booking deposit will be appropriately refunded on the day you attend.
For example if you book an examination and S+P that will be covered under PRSI, you will pay a booking deposit of 50 Euro. On the day of your appointment you will be refunded 35 Euro as the cost of an S+P covered under PRSI is 15 Euro.
3) There is someone available at reception Mon-Thurs 8am-6pm, Fri 10am-6pm, Sat 10am-3pm to answer telephone calls. Telephone calls may or may not be answered outside of these times.
4) If you would like us to check whether or not you are covered by PRSI for the cost of an examination/ cleaning please provide us with your PPS number at the time of making your appointment.
5) It is practice policy that if you would like to be a patient at Carton Dental, we need you to book your appointments yourself. Please do not phone to make appointments for others. The exceptions to this rule are:
6) Please be advised that if making an appointment by email, we are unable to hold appointments for you while we await your reply.
7) Transferring from your previous dentist: It is not very often that we would need your previous dental history records/ notes but if we do, we can help to facilitate a request for them to be sent on to us.
Our most up to date hours can be found on our Google page.
There is someone available at reception Mon-Thurs 8am-6pm, Fri 10am-6pm, Sat 10am-3pm to answer telephone calls. Telephone calls may or may not be answered outside of these times.